The Conditional Acceptance for Value Process, can not only help you to establish the facts, but is also the beginning to your exclusive remedy the tort.
We will complete all necessary documentation and filings that need to be done on your behalf as your personal agent, so you can be worry free, and confident that your CAFV is being handled by some of the best.
Documents that are included in this filing.
(5) Conditional Acceptance for Value
(5) Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure and Contest
(5) Final Notice of Default and Res Judicata
(5) Administrative Judgment
(5) Affidavit of Non-Response
(2) FOIA/Information Requests
A total of 27 documents.
What we will needto be able to complete the filing.
It is of necessity for Sovereign Filing Solutions to have a power of attorney to be able to handle your affairs in this matter as Sovereign Filing Solutions will be acting as your agent in filing these doecuments on your behalf. Sovereign Filing Solutions will also need any information that may be pertinent to the circumstances, as well as any previous filing numbers we have for documents we have filed for you, address, etc..
- As this process is heavy on both documents and time please note that the completion of the entirety of this process may take up to six (6) months.
Conditional Acceptance for Value $1200